Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tech Kid the Computer Saver!!!

I was at my friends Opal, Alex, and Katy’s house and Opal had a virus on her computer. I tried to fix it but I couldn’t get it to work so I asked if I could bring it to my house. I was beyond excited when their mom said “yes”!


I started working on it on the car ride home. I almost had it when the battery died on me. Once I got home I tried it again, I crashed the computer and it was wiped clean. There was nothing on it. No Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player the WI-FI driver was gone… nothing.

Today I put Windows Media Player 8 on it then I installed Malwarebytes Anti-Virus Software. I have to wait till tomorrow to get the driver and utility disk to finish loading everything.  HA- I did it!
I think it was awesome that even with a family full of bloggers… an 11 year old fixed the computer!


 

4 comments: