Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wii Game Reivew: Wii Music


Wii music is a game you can play with up to 4 people. It’s fun to play with friends as I play with my sisters. It has all kinds of instruments from the upright bass, electric bass, trumpet, flute, trombone, clarinet, recorder, and LOTS of different types of drums. There are many instruments and drums that I’ve never heard of before that are really cool to hear and play. We have fun playing the conductor game and playing in a band together.
I like to play the DJ stand and electric Guitar. They are really fun. My sister, Jazz the Girly Girl, likes the violin and the electric Guitar. And my youngest sister likes the Guitar, Dog, and the Cat suit.

I would recommend this game to anyone who has an interest or passion for music.


*Disclaimer:  All opinions expressed herein are true and unbiased. No monetary compensation was given.

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I will have to look into this- maybe a good idea for a Christmas present. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete