Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gamefly Review


I have been BEGGING my parents to try Gamefly for months now. Well, the beginning of the month was my birthday so my parents purchased a Gamefly subscription as part of my present. But they didn’t just give it to me; that would have been too boring. Instead, they did a scavenger hunt with the end having me click on a link on my mom’s laptop titled “Happy 11th Birthday!” I was soooo happy to see my own Gamefly account!  They said I could put ANYTHING in my Q……awesome!

For those who don’t know Gamefly is like the Netflix for games. They have more than 8,000 of them to rent!  I knew they had a lot of games, but I had no idea they had almost any game I could have imagined! They offer games for different consoles like PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, Xbox, Wii, 3DS, DS, GameCube, and Gameboy advance.

Gamefly’s website has you pick the games you want and they put them in you Q. Your Q tells you what games you have at home, and what games you have on your list to be sent to you. It also tells you when the game comes back and when the next game is being sent out.  My first game was Donkey Kong for Wii…. it’s a $50 game that I got to play all month long!  Now I’ve got Epic Mickey… it too is a $50 game, but I doubt I’ll be keeping it for as long (boring game).  If I had purchased Epic Mickey for that $50, I would have been pretty mad.

My only complaint is when you turn a game back in, it takes about 4-5 days to get the other game......I wish it could be faster.

Talk to your parents about Gamefly and don’t forget to tell them about the free trial.  If you use my link, you will qualify for a buy one month, get one month free benefit.



*Disclaimer:  All opinions expressed herein are true and unbiased.  I do not encourage anyone under the age of 18 to sign up for Gamefly without parental permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment