Sunday, December 4, 2011

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 for Wii & DS


WARNING: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 for Wii is an “M” (mature) RATED GAME!

This is a cool new Call of Duty game for Wii!  My favorite features are that there is helicopter riding and helicopter shooting with new guns and missiles. You can also shoot guns from the trucks and in the cars. I like the shooting, car driving, and the underwater driving. It’s a really cool game to play.

What I don’t like is the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (Wii) is the controller locks on me and the gun turn where I don’t want it to go. I wish that you can use a GameCube controller on it, but you can’t. It has some mild language (nothing like the language in Call of Duty Black Ops….)

Differences between the Wii and DS version... First, the big difference is the DS version is only rated “T” (teen). Second, I don’t like that you can’t drive cars or ride in a helicopter on the DS version, for me, this edition could have been done better.

Special Note:  This is a M (mature) rated game that my parents give me special permission to play as it is a military game. Before you play this game you need your parent’s permission as well!

*Disclaimer:  All opinions expressed herein are true and unbiased. No monetary compensation was given.



No comments:

Post a Comment