Monday, December 26, 2011

A Tech Kid Christmas!

Everybody loves Christmas it’s the time to spend time with the family. I must have been a good kid this year because I had a GREAT Christmas!

My favorite Christmas gift is my Pyle Pro Electric Guitar! It is gray, white and black (as you can see from the picture). It came with a whammy bar, extra strings, picks, amp, strap, pitch pipe - pretty much a full package! To top it off my guitar teacher (and friend) gave me DR Neon Strings that glow under UV lighting-  they look awesome!



My guitar is awesome! It’s fun to play, ever since I got it I’ve been playing NON STOP!   If you like guitar YOU MUST GO ELECTRIC!  Ha!

(Right) Do you see how surprised I was to get those strings! (Check out my teacher's blog on it at Guitar Trump)





 (Left) Check out the shirt!

(Right) Christian Warriors!  This book is awesome! Inside is blog ideas, music info, guitar pics, stickers, and lots of cool stuff!  If you're a boy/guy, a Christian (or want to be), you should check this out!


So my Granny bought me a drum pad, but my baby brother stole it! HE LOVES THIS THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment