Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kinect for Xbox 360


October 2nd was my birthday. So I received birthday money so for one month I was searching for something to buy. I looked at laptops, gaming systems, and Cellphones. I had my mind set on one thing then another I didn't know what to get. So the other day I bought an Xbox 360 with Kinect. There are so many things you can do with it like video chat your friends, voice command to games, your own avatar, and a custom theme only for your user. The stuff that you download will show up on other avatars. There are many demos that you can download like Need for speed shift, Call of duty Black Ops and more.

The only thing I don't like is that you have to have Xbox live gold in order to use Netflix, Hulu plus, and I heart radio.

The thing that I do like about it is that there are free demos for like call of duty black ops.

Buy yours here Walmart Target BestBuy
 Prices
Walmart ($249.96)
Target ($299.99)
Best Buy ($299.99)
Comes with Kinect, Controller, Kinect adventures, and Console

Disclaimer: I bought The Xbox 360 with my own money with my own thoughts and opinions.

12 comments:

  1. We still haven't bought an XBox because we have a Wii, PS3 and PSP...I want one though for the kinex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a friend who is looking out for a deal. Let me share this with her. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! My family has a lot of fun with Kinect!Dance Central is always a big hit when we have parties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to watch the sales for this one as we head into the season. Those are decent prices, but I'll still hope for even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great birthday! We just got an xbox 360 and are saving up for a kinect. They sound like fun!
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been thinking of getting this for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just bought a XBOX 360 and Kinect, but haven't used it much yet. (The boys have to keep the house clean for 3 weeks before I'll unlock the XBOX and they keep failing at that task!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a cool idea.My kids would love this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday - sounds like a nice treat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We still have an old-school wii... but Kinect looks like something we will eventually need to invest in!

    ReplyDelete