Monday, February 13, 2012

LG900G Cell Phone

My Sister just bought herself a new phone (LG900G). She loves it as although she is only allowed to text. For that, this phone is perfect because it has a keypad. More than just texing, she likes video recording herself doing crazy things, listening to music, and play games... all on the new phone!

It’s not touch screen but it is a smartphone. It is not Wi-Fi compatible so it will cost minuets if you get Net10. The Apps like Facebook cost her minutes. It has caller picture ringtone ID and FM radio (Warning: FM Radio does not work without headphones).

What I like about the LG900G is that there is a lot of features to use. What I don’t like about it Nothing! (well, maybe that it isn't Wi-Fi compatible or a touch screen.)

Cool features:
  • Video/ Camera 
  • MP3 player  
  • App compatible  
  • Games 
  • Internet 
  • Personalize ringtones 
  • Memory Card slot/SD card Slot  
  • Headphone Jack
  • Bluetooth compatible   
 Disclaimer:  I had to steal/borrow this phone from my sister to review it; without her permission. The company didn't provide one to me, I had to beg my mother for permission to "borrow" the phone when my sister wasn't looking... I got busted too -that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment